Research & Academia
How does one measure the performance of a research organization? We have spent the last decade answering this question. We have developed methods, procedures, and software tools measuring research output and performance.
Based on your organizations' strategic goals, we help you derive performance indicators and measure the progress of the organization along these indicators.
If you think that success is more than number of publications and amount of 3rd party funding, we need to talk.
If a research organization wants to know what it produces, it needs our software.
MCSS, our Academic Information Management System, significantly reduces the paperwork and administrative overhead of those who are responsible for
- Processing large volumes of applications, be it for grants or conventions
- Measuring key indicators
- Publishing the annual report
- Performance management
- Academic reporting
- Compiling progress report
- Quality control as well as quality assurance
- Balanced Scorecard
- Achieving and maintaining accreditation
- Improving the ranking your universities